Friday 9 December 2011

OD–4.75–2.00x175OS–5.25–2.25x2

Thinking about it, I feel that this exercise is not replicable, ore better saying that there are other things at play beyond my precise deficiency: such as my character, outlook, naturalractions and other elements that to some extent vision has shaped in my history. Vision not as how clear or less i am able to see things but how i perceive things: culturally, physically those of the spirit world and those of psychological nature.

Living in the present is something that always evaes me and accpetance is one of the hardest of simple things i struggle with, because it does not require any physical motion but it takes thinking a priori of things that seem to be in act rahter than potency. it is not my aim to indoctirante or even inform as much as to trigger maybe a thought or an idea in those to whom it appeals.

The second brief feeling today wehn my eyues got really tired that it felt like i had lenses on and i found myself rubbing them to remove that plastic sheen inorder to let my eyes breathe, but this is more strange than looking for my glasses because I very rarely wear lenses. I suppose it is the most familiar thing that I experienced (lenses) during the same time of not having the weihgt of the frame posing on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment