Thursday 8 December 2011

OD–4.75–2.00x175OS–5.25–2.25x2

I suppose having too much happening when in this state is as bewildering as much as having nothing much on either. It goes to from noticing how much i would have enjoyed lunch much more if i could see it beforehand to having to decide how to juggle the weekend with a possibility of skipping the conference having to travel by train,,, possibly...also being called onto night duty tonight. not sure...

It was very tempting today to fetch my old crappy specs to get some results when looking for something or just even keep them with me just in case i am i end up in a messy situation...

a couple of friends phoned me to wish happy birthday today, it was interesting how i noticed that during these phonecalls it did nto seem so muchh importnat that i could not see clearly and i am starting to nnitice which muscles in my face realax when im not squinting my eyes trying to focus on somehting.

By the sounds of it, never has been a more appropriate expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment